50 ways to eat our gluten free puds
Here at The Real Yorkshire Pudding Co. we’re batty about batter. We’re passionate about the humble Yorkshire and are super proud of our award-winning gluten free puds!
We believe Yorkshires should always be the star of the show, so this Coeliac Awareness week we’re celebrating our gluten free golden O’s. Whether you’re veggie, gluten intolerant or just hungry, everyone should be able to enjoy a pud or two!
Check out our 50 ways to enjoy our perfect puds below.
- On a beef roast. Standard.
- Dipped in chocolate.
- As a starter. Traditional, right?
- With baked beans.
- Dipped in milkshake, McDonald’s fries style.
- With a big dollop of jam.
- Just on their own. Let’s not complicate things!
- Smothered in peanut butter.
- Gravy fondue. Life changing.
- Served with a gammon joint.
- Covered in lemon and sugar.
- Topped with melted cheese.
- For dessert with ice cream. Mmm.
- As a pizza base. An old favourite.
- Filled with cream cheese.
- Loaded with curry.
- Just with gravy. Keeping it classic.
- Accompanying a nut roast.
- To make a sandwich. Who needs bread?
- With an egg in for breakfast, ooh continental.
- Topped with stew.
- To roll sushi.
- Just add chocolate and cream.
- With your turkey roast.
- Used as a burger bun.
- Served with sausage and mash. Comfort food at its peak.
- As a taco shell.
- To top your salad.
- Dipped in mint sauce. Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it!
- On the side with a pork roast.
- Dipped in soup – trust us, it works!
- Doused in brown sauce.
- Filled with spag bol.
- To use as a plate. For those days you don’t want to wash up.
- As the base of a pie.
- To make a Yorkshire pudding wrap.
- For the perfect cinema snack.
- With a chicken roast. Why not?
- As a sandwich filling.
- Stuffed with kebab meat. Perfection.
- With a lamb joint.
- Blended into a smoothie. Yum?
- To make cupcakes.
- Bathed in hummus – giving us those Mediterranean vibes.
- Dunked in ketchup.
- Filled with chilli.
- Served as canapés. C’est fantastique.
- Made into waffles.
- Assembled into a Yorkshire pudding burrito.
- And finally, dipped in a cuppa. We’re Yorkshire through and through!
So, whether you’re a traditional lover of the Sunday roast or want to experiment with a tangy tomato topping, we’ve done all the hard work for you.
Grab a pack of our fresh Yorkshires today online or instore at Asda, Sainsbury’s or Morrisons and you’ll have your chops around a pud faster than you can say Yorkshire – well, almost!